Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year

Good morning, journal.

It is the New Year. And as you may detect, you have new ink. I hope that you enjoy it.

Last night the Regent requested a private meeting over food, where we had an enjoyable, if challenging chat, and she offered to construct a communication device. It would not be a true Tribal talisman, only be usable between the two of us, and she promised that it would not track my location. I agreed to its creation. We also explored a hidden path in Darkshore and speculated as to its purpose. She did request knowledge on where I made my residence, but I did not answer.

Also, a note to remind myself to ask D.A. how to properly use the eating utensils given for this kimchi dish. They are two thin sticks held with one hand and manipulated like little jaws. I am curious if they can be utilized as weapons.

After the meeting, I returned home and took my household down to Booty Bay (after assuring that the Regent would not be there, as that is her place of origin) and watched the fireworks from the hills. It was rather pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment