Sunday, January 22, 2012

Zazii and Gom'jun

These are interesting trolls. I am not certain what profession Zazii is, but I have seen him alter his shape like a druid, as well as don heavy armor and weaponry for the battlefield. He is highly sociable, and watches others with keen analysis. When I asked what it was that he did, he replied that he was in the business of information gathering.

In his company there is often another troll, smaller in size and younger in years I believe, named Gom’jun. The latter is displayed as Zazii’s protégé, but their friendly behavior indicates a deeper emotional connection. Gom’jun also dislikes the image-capturing machine called a camera. There is humorous evidence to that on the Tribe’s announcement board. He seems less inclined to study the world, and more to simply enjoy his place in it.

Zazii, however, has assisted me in watching for certain things around what he calls ‘tree-hill.’ One of those things of late was that pestersome Knight. However, he also recently acknowledged a bit of bad behavior on his own part when I was not adorned in armor, and he apologized for his leering.

There were also some recent business dealings with Do’xian that neither have explained in great detail to me, but there linger residual feelings of ill will. I have also watched Zazii cultivate rapport with the Regent, and am curious to know what his precise motivation for this is. He does not appear intent on joining the Tribe. And with his sharp examination of behaviors, it is likely that he commands the ability to manufacture his image for the situation.

One other detail that escaped my initial description, as I had grown accustomed to it, is Zazii's habit of referring to himself in the plural "we." The cause of this I have not had settled definitively.

No comments:

Post a Comment