Saturday, January 7, 2012

Reclaiming Tirisfal

It is done. Though I had returned to the gloom of Tirisfal repeatedly during the restoration of the carriage, the visit that Urukha and I made to the labyrinth illuminated the struggle I have with the place. That is now resolved.

D.A. and I traveled to the windmills, where I did was necessary. I was told that it was 'alright to feel,’ whether or not that emotion was anger or sorrow. But neither I expressed there. Having thought on this for so long, not as self-reflection, but as strategy for how to clear my mind of his influence, I arrived at a solution.

As long as I blamed Viere for my limitations, he had power. So, I forgave him. Thus, nullifying the domination of his memory.

There is nothing else I wish to record on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment