Thursday, January 5, 2012

Westel

I have mentioned him on several occasions. He is an archer and Tuskguard for the Burning Tusk Tribe. He has a young daughter named Anais. He has dark hair and, I must admit, is extremely attractive. However, we met in a manner that made us less than amicable.

He boasted extravagantly of his amorous exploits, and the relationship ruined by his interference. I found it distasteful, as I do not value spending one’s energy on as many conquests as possible, particularly when one is fortunate to already have a lover. I reminded him of this when we spoke recently. He seemed abashed, claiming that he has changed considerably. In our conversations he does present a different personality, one that I approve of much more readily.

The daughter, Anais, seems to have the entire Tribe employed to her whims. Were she older, I might call her a talented manipulator. Her guile reminds me of the tactics that D.A. uses frequently, actually. Though that is often calculated, whereas Anais should not be old enough to exploit this.

For many months Westel and I did not speak at all, but perhaps my continued presence among the Tribe and the Regent’s acceptance persuaded him. That, and my friendship with Urukha. Westel came to me for what he called ‘fresh perspective’ on an issue he faces with his current pair, a woman named Astoreth. She and I were introduced last night. I was a bit surprised that she also is in possession of a felhunter. A warlock, possibly. This may also explain the issue that Westel brought to me, as Viere enforced something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment