Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Violet-Eyes

Yesterday I ventured into the ruined kingdom of Gilneas to try and retrieve roses for my experiments. I desired an entire plant if it was possible. I found a garden with several, and then noticed blood upon the leaves and ground. I followed this into the house nearby.

There, a young worgen attacked me. She was defending her territory, which I realized too late, and I erred in pressing forward into it. We struggled with each other until I was against the wall, her dagger to my throat and my Frost at hers. Then, she spoke in passable Orcish and demanded that I leave. Half-transformed between human and worgen, her eyes shined a vibrant violet color.

We exchanged words and released each other. It is fortunate that she neglected to poison her blades, or I surprised her before she was able. A rather interesting encounter. It regrettably prevented me from attending a Tribal gathering, but I am hopeful that this goes unnoticed.

And I still did not obtain my bloody roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment