Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Delegation

Za’zii insistently pestered me for a job, so I resurrected an idea and put him to work on it. The agreement was that he bring humiliation to someone that I find repulsive.

To be truthful, at the beginning it felt rather pleasant to hire out. I did the same for the carriage, by bringing on Miss Hackwrench, and then Aomaho and Sunspeaker. Urukha did a lovely job with the harness. Around the house, Mirtai has been of great assistance in keeping the place in order. And, when Gom’jun discovered that I had hired Za’zii, he also indicated that he would be willing to work.

But my goal for Za’zii was petty, and his plan was poor. Thus, resulting in abysmal failure. Though none of them were supposed to be involved, near half the Tribe, including Pip, Urukha and Whiteclaw were embroiled in a brawl in the tunnels of Orgrimmar. I am ashamed for my behavior and for the doubt it has cast me into. The obligatory conversation following with the Regent was unpleasant. It felt, nearly, like I was speaking with Viere again. I struggled to hold my composure.

I hope that Gom’jun is able to deliver my message to Nemeiah, or that my beloved will respond to my efforts at home, because I am severely lacking in kind guidance at the moment. I need that assistance, journal. Not lectures nor platitudes, nor a bowl of ice cream. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment