Thursday, May 31, 2012

Grounded


As predicted D.A. will join me when it is time to travel to the Black Temple again. Clearly this is not ideal given the number of guards and how violently I was expelled from the place. But I am trying to accept that there are some activities that, despite the risk, are best done in partnership. And of course I will be present to provide protection.

Moreover there is a complication that my beloved did not consider until I mentioned it. I carry mixed feelings about it. For one feeling, it keeps D.A. safe within my reach. For the other there is a large world to explore together and this I would very much enjoy doing one day. But D.A. is afraid to fly.

By most standards flight is a necessary and practical method of travel. The carriage I intended to utilize for this in order to preserve comfort and nerves. But it is another thing entirely to roll up to the Black Temple with a team that is easily seen and demolished. By land alone considerable distance and danger is involved as well, so I must devise a plan in order to accomplish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment