Friday, May 4, 2012

Caelyssa Sin'dal


She is an Elven huntress with dark red hair and is sometimes accompanied by a shadowy white tiger. Currently an initiate of the Tribe, we were first introduced during a training run (read: scampering about the Barrens, carrying boulders and jumping off of cliffs) with Uwharrie. I also mentioned her during the incident when several Tribe members became rabbits.

From our conversations it seems that she is less accustomed to Orgrimmar but is disenchanted with Silvermoon, the Elvish capitol. I showed her the waterfalls in the Valley of Wisdom, which is ironically – or appropriately – the least frequented area of the city. But most of the time I spot her she is either at a Tribal event or by the pond in the Valley of Honor. She seems to prefer running about without a great deal of armor.

When speaking to her though I am impressed by her articulateness and ability to think abstractly. She matches individual personalities and animal traits, and has attributed respective beasts to various members of the Tribe. Like the nicknames I once fashioned. I asked her to tell me of some of the animals chosen to represent her fellow Tribe without disclosing their identities. Fox, wolf, lions, a bear, snake and raptor were those mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment