Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Darkrider and the Holy One


Yesterday I spotted the Holy One in Dalaran, where she resides. I did not approach in order to prevent her sensing my presence and summoning the deadly Darkrider. She appeared remarkably rested, and given the lack of presence in Orgrimmar, I wonder if she and her comrades have withdrawn utterly from combat. She is a paladin, a red-haired Elf with the capacity to heal, and he is a death knight, dark-skinned like I, with black hair.

The two I met while with Viere. They had uncovered a tome of knowledge regarding the demented god Yogg-Saron, and Viere wanted that book. They had given it to a brittle apothecary in the Dark Lady’s city, and I removed it from him with violence. But I did not kill. Instead, I told him where the others could pursue me, with the hope of drawing them into the labyrinth so that they could do what I could not. Destroy Viere.

But the plan failed. I was compelled to defend the place and easily the Darkrider, with the Holy One supporting him, defeated me. Viere escaped and my betrayal was revealed (likely due to Mirtai's observation). After that everything became worse.

There were other incidents since that reinforced the enmity between myself and this pair, including the destruction of the greatwolves. So I avoid both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment