Saturday, May 26, 2012

Away


I wrote to Nemeiah in the hope of learning whether she was well or that it was safe to return to Tyr’s Hand. No response has been received. The Regent also wrote to inform me of “family issues” that would keep her away from the Tribe and from me for a time. Urukha spends her days in Outland and her nights in Winterspring in order to maintain her myriad duties.

I chatted with Caelyssa in Orgrimmar and she admitted that she appeared only because a need to escape from other difficulties. Vivvienne departs for a sojourn called a “summer vacation.” Even Kruega, the tauren Sunwalker is actively pursuing answers regarding a former acquaintance who had been installed with some strange machinery. 

It is curious that sometimes when seeking solitude there are those that violate it and give their company regardless. But sometimes when company is sought, most everyone is away. For those that journey, I hope that they return sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment