Sunday, March 18, 2012

Update #6

I delivered the book, “The Last True King of Lordaeron,” to the Regent. She was, as expected, in a great hurry to attend to her brood, as she sometimes calls the Tribe, but I was pleased that she paused a few minutes to meet and receive it. My hope is that it will provide a pleasant diversion. It seems that it may be some time before we are able to enjoy another outing.

The reason for this being that the trouble surrounding the Tribe and this “darkness” has accelerated. Westel told me that the Regent met with the devious Spider spirit, and I do not understand why she did. But I am only a simple soldier and have little knowledge of the supernatural, bargains, or strategy.

Nemeiah left Tyr's Hand to join the Bishop at the Argent Vanguard in Northrend. Her purpose will be to assist the wounded, and, as I was later informed, prepare for the return of the ones who will go to topple a Scourge Necropolis. She seemed worried about Icecrown, and the ravages of war still visible there. I tried to reassure her. I believe that it is good for her to challenge herself and her abilities, rather than seclude herself in the abbey. As long as she returns safely, of course.

I asked if I would be permitted to visit, and she determined that it would best if I did not. I urged her to write me so that I would not worry. That amused her. In return, she asked if I would maintain and care for her obese feline companion, Nunuru, while she was away. I agreed with reluctance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment