Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Expressive

Nemeiah has honored my request to send letters during her duty in Northrend. I was quite glad to receive them, and have been diligent in giving reply. Curiously, she seems as content or more to express both positive and negative sentiments through written communication.

It reminds me of something that D.A. mentioned when we celebrated our anniversary. This was in response to my poor performance in articulating my appreciation, and resorting to simple phrases. D.A. told me that it was sometimes easier to be eloquent when writing, rather than speaking, when it comes to important things. The spoken word did not always do justice to the feelings or desire.

While I would still prefer to visit Nem, I intend to remain away, in accordance with her wishes. In the meantime, her rotund pet feline certainly is proving to be an interesting charge. Though it is better behaved than the shadow-kitten in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment