Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Enemy

"Do not tamper with my machinations, little ones, lest I visit the despair upon you which you deserve!"

That was the threat given us as D.A.’s incantation over Mira and Nathan was halted violently. The voice did not belong to any mortal. It belonged to a Nath’rezim.

Of demons I have written before, journal, and will not sport with your bookish intelligence regarding them. For my purpose in ink, Nath’rezim, or Dreadlords in Orcish, are a terrible combination of intelligence, power, and malice. All demons seek destruction. Some are cunning enough to craft intricate plans and webs of deception to increase suffering, as Varimathras and Mal’Ganis did.

Why Viere was secure enough to think he could raise this Of course I know why he did. He was a fool. He lost his most effective toy weapon and, according to Mirtai, wished to regain it. This is what killed him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment