Friday, March 9, 2012

Quarantine

The quarantine has been lifted from Tyr’s Hand, and I was able to chat with Nemeiah. When I was last there, though, I was forced to depart in a rush.

The Bishop ordered that I would not be permitted in to visit Nem, and when I asked if there was anything I could assist with, he requested that I fly up above the courtyard and speak to Roeth, who was loitering there. I did so, and explained to him the quarantine, the risk, and that the Bishop did not want us to enter.

Roeth immediately concluded that Cultists were behind the trouble, and demanded that I bring him to the Bishop. I did so, and the Bishop greeted our arrival with many words not befitting a holy man. When he announced that neither Roeth nor I could leave, I flew off.

I visited Nem once during her isolation, simply to offer greetings and well-wishes. I was glad to see her and I believe she felt the same, but she shooed me away to avoid aggravating the others. Yesterday, the restrictions were removed and she came to Orgrimmar. Having more time to speak, I told her that I had disobeyed the Bishop. She understood, ascertaining that I did so out of concern for my beloved.

She also told me what she knew of the trouble that prompted the quarantine and asked that I not spread that information. I agreed to the request.

No comments:

Post a Comment