Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Surrounded

D.A. has experienced frequent headaches and pains since the enemy’s assault, and only recently described what had happened during those dark hours of unconsciousness. Nightmares. A blackness that surrounded and threatened, and required constant effort to fight against. My beloved sensed that the demon was distracted on multiple fronts however, and had it not been, it may have been impossible to resist. I regret that I could not intercept it.

And now, Nemeiah has been attacked by the same thing accosting the Bishop. She isolated herself in her room at the abbey for days while the Bishop supposedly scampered about to find a solution. I am quite displeased with him for failing to protect her. Though it may have been as it was with my beloved, and not possible to prevent. I worry about its effects on Nem and the palpable lack of support. She has not mentioned any other that offers care or comfort.

If this was not enough, the Tribe is contending with an unknown entity, which they call “darkness.” Apparently, it has caused many members to fall ill, caused disruption (and oddly, sent letters). This may explain strange occurrences with Westel, Pip and Urukha, but my space grows too short to write of those at this moment. The Tribe entertained the idea of bargaining with a Spider spirit in order to find more information on this entity, and who of their number had been “infected.”

So many dark developments touching those around me. I do not think all of these evils are related, however. But that is not encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment