Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Feralas

Good morning, journal.

After the Regent and I were attacked by two Night Elf scouts in the Stonetalon Mountains some weeks ago, I ventured to Feathermoon Stronghold in Feralas see if I could discover anything to explain the ambush. Pip had said that she would lead a group there, but I did not hear of any raid, and did not participate if there was. Mostly, I wished to confirm the Regent’s assumption that there was not a greater scenario.

I slipped into their tree there, where records were kept. Unfortunately, everything was in Darnassian. So finding something of use was the first challenge, and translating it was the second. Some time was required. But I was satisfied with the result. 

The parchment indicated that the ruins we encountered were to be excavated by Feathermoon, and the scouts were posted to ensure the Horde did not damage the site. We simply walked into it and were treated appropriately.

I sent the map as well as the translation to the Regent.

No comments:

Post a Comment