Saturday, December 10, 2011

Work Completed

The repair to the carriage is complete. The colors are applied, and the modifications made to the undercarriage so that it may travel on snow. I am extremely pleased with the result. Miss Hackwrench explained that there was some mishap with the painting of it, but she did not go into great detail. Truthfully I was also more concerned with inspecting the vehicle than acquiring the full story.

There seems to be no detail that was missed, and so I offered a rather generous payment to her. I go to procure horses soon, and to see whether Urukha has finished the harness. After this, I will spend my energy enacting the security on it. This will be a very expensive gift.

On an unrelated topic, after visiting the Tribe tavern a few nights ago, I gave to Westel some of the gem-like berries from Netherstorm, as a gift to his little one. The man still seems content to ignore me on most occasions. I am not certain if this is from personal dislike or unfamiliarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment