Thursday, December 22, 2011

Normalcy

This morning D.A. and I will take the carriage out into the forest and test it. I confess that I am quite eager to go and demonstrate the craftsmanship of it, as well as the freedom allowed. That is something that my beloved desires mightily at present. Urukha explained the idea to me several days ago, though I was resistant.


We will consume the rest of the cake that Mirtai baked as well. It was rather fine. I also destroyed the small toy horse by tossing it into the fireplace, as it served its purpose and neither of us wished to keep it.

I should return to the city and learn the status of the others. Nemeiah returned to Tyr's Hand despite my warnings and the acknowledged dangers there. She also sent to me a wrapped gift, that she said was extremely delicate and not to be opened for several more days. I put it out of reach of the kitten.

Urukha and Pip were supposedly moving back into the Tribal lands, and I am curious if this happened. I am also wondering what will occur when Pip discovers the raptors that Whiteclaw's son keeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment