Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Delivery

Last night I moved the carriage. It was a rather arduous feat, given the distance required. I was concerned about the path through the Alliance lands, and so calculated a different route.

The carriage has no distinctive markers that signify the owner as being Horde or Alliance. The frame itself is Gilnean, recolored, of course. I ventured through Hillsbrad and then into the Wetlands, intent on reaching the black mountain before dawn. When I did, it was nearly so. The sun rose quickly as I took the pass through the Redridge cliffs. I was glad for the light, as the sheer drop offs would have been rather unpleasant to encounter in the dark.

From there the journey was simple. I am hopeful that the horses will not be noisy today and cause raised eyebrows.

I also delivered to Nemeiah my views on her situation at Tyr’s Hand. The exchange grew heated, though to a very mild degree, but the necessary opinions were given. And to Urukha I gave a Winter's Veil gift. I did not realize she was so fond of pirates.

No comments:

Post a Comment