Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dizzy

Something odd has been happening. I dismissed it for some time as being nothing more than a symptom of exhaustion, but since the broken carriage came to Tirisfal, these dizzy spells have increased.

It is not the same as being struck in the head, nor do I think that the recent altercation with the gnolls caused it. But for a few seconds, my vision blurs and I see some image other than the one before me. The first time I remember this occurring was in Gilneas, after leaving the cathedral. Now, it seems to happen when I go to monitor the carriage's progress. I must seem terribly rude for asking others to repeat themselves when I do not hear them.

I usually see rain, or some object in the rain, such as a gutter or rose. Other times it is exceptionally bright and golden, and the faintest outline of a face peers at me. I cannot identify any of these things from my own experience.

If this continues I may need to seek a healer, though I hesitate to. I have not yet told D.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment