Saturday, December 17, 2011

Diplomacy

Nemeiah and I spoke in Orgrimmar for a brief time, though we were continually interrupted by others. We eventually departed the tavern when gunshots began. Her leader, Bishop Lightwarden is planning to purge a desecrated chapel there in the shadow of Acherus Hold. At first, I wondered if this would excite the interest of the Ebon Blade, but my opinion is that there will be no response other than stiff silence.

There is also word of growing opposition to his neutral band restoring Tyr's Hand. The supposed instigators of this movement are based in Lordaeron and Silvermoon, rather than Acherus. While I do not claim any loyalty to any side, I am concerned for Nem’s safety should the vulnerable location come under attack.

After the Tribal meeting I spoke with the Regent regarding this, and asked for her counsel. In the midst of the conversation, Anannia burst into the study and declared that she would help protect Nem. I reacted negatively, partially from already being agitated and from that Ana was offering this while her newborn daughter dangled from a harness object in front of her body. It was highly improper.

In the end, with the Regent’s mediation, Ana agreed to not assist and I agreed to not interfere, and the Regent ordered that I keep her updated on the situation. And I was correct in my calculation that Ana would not remember the substance of our last letter exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment