Sunday, October 23, 2011

Burning Tusk Tribe

((A more recent entry is scribbled across the top: )) This entry is no longer relevant, as most of those described have not been seen or are no longer associated with the Tribe. Including myself for the latter.


The Tribe I refer to fairly often, as there are many of its members that I am acquainted with. It is the wolf pack. This name I give it originated with the Little Wolf, who enjoyed their protection and comradery.

That fellowship is nearly universal between the other members, from what I have witnessed, and some of it extends to me. I am not a member, but as Urukha scratched out to me in the dirt: “You are like family.”

There are a few other members I should mention.

Coilla, the Little Wolf. She was the first member of the Tribe I became acquainted with. She is an orc magess with a love of books and romance.

Birodil, a hunter. He is quiet, and has always been kind toward me. Despite his soft-spoken demeanor there is a streak of humor in him, as I once saw him don a pink dress for one of the Tribe’s theatrical events.

Anannia, a strange woman, as I have mentioned before. She is friendly and open, and while she does say a few things that perplex me, she appears to harbor no ill feelings toward the world or anyone in it. She has taking to asking me if I remember her. Of course, I do.

Westël, a man who is accompanied by a different woman each time I see him. Even the Regent seems susceptible to his charms on occasion. Fortunately, after his initial failed pass on me, he seems to have decided to ignore me. 

Fizcrank, a goblin that is considerate and shrewd. He is not always talkative, but when he does speak, it is with respect and with an observant gaze.

Vindy, an elven woman with a refreshingly robust work ethic, and ability to make conversation. She lent a storybook from her childhood to me, and has aspirations to become an Arch Magistrix. She may still be irritated with me for not dancing with her at the masquerade.

Mama Ello, a trolless who appears to have some age and wisdom to her. The others defer to her and she behaves in a motherly way toward them.

Do’xian, a small troll who guards his personal space with vigor. He displays a great interest in reading, yet does pay some attention to his surroundings.

Quanah, a somewhat rotund Tauren who enjoys food. As you may expect, he and Pip get along famously.

Gren’mazi, a troll tattoo artist. I first encountered him at the Fire Festival when he was applying artwork to the guests. He appears to have great talent for it, and is equally shy.

Adurak , an orc mage. He possesses a mushroom chair and a great ability to dance. He is interested in studying the stars.

Dune, Pip’s second for the lifemating ceremony. We may not have been introduced yet, but I have heard his name mentioned. He is a Tauren.

My apologies for the length of this entry. There are others that I know, but I did not realize there were quite so many. It is a large Tribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment