Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Keeping Secrets

This is something I am usually proficient in. For three years there are things that I hear or know that are not meant for public consumption. The information is not world-breaking, but it is often heavy.

There is one of my friends who demonstrates peculiar respect for secrets.There are many things that she knows that she holds close. I am appreciative of this, as it is not common, and I do the same for her. On this subject, Pip asked about our adventures and I told her that we hunted worgen.

I also chatted yesterday with Do'xian about avoiding the curiosity of others. He seems a troll that keeps much from the world, for his own reasons. He stated that even the most inquisitive member of the Tribe, the Regent, would be respectful if asked to pause.

For others, I have observed a peculiar paradox. It is often safer to reveal more compromising information to those you are less acquainted with, because they do not understand the value of the information. Yuliia, for example, the Regent's younger sister, knows something of me that I have only admitted to D.A. otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment