Saturday, November 19, 2011

Work Begins

Last night I brought a small group to the broken carriage in Tirisfal. Miss Sashali Hackwrench, a goblin with an eager disposition agreed to foreman the operation. Assisting her are Aomaho (at Mal’valen’s request), and their supplier, Rux. Sunspeaker accompanied them.

There was a bit of confusion when the topic of compensation arose. Aomaho unexpectedly offered to work for no reward. This upset Miss Hackwrench, who had assumed that the other goblin was a competitor, and not a co-worker. She lamented that she could not offer a price lower than free. I assured her that she would be paid for her work, independent of the others. They have three weeks to complete it.

The barn containing the carriage stands on land that Viere used to own. I consider it mine now, and gave permission for them to work on it at any hour there regardless of my presence. It is also where I vanquished Shadowstep. I enjoy the significance.

No comments:

Post a Comment