Friday, April 20, 2012

Worth It

I wrote to Nemeiah at the Vanguard and then followed the letter shortly thereafter in order to present her the album. The pictures she appreciated, particularly the ones of the cathedral in Stormwind. She rightly ascertained my intent to show the place she so desired to see without risking her bodily safety. As she described it, “To see the inside of the Cathedral of Light without being burned.”

Her happy emotions were less masked than my own, but no less did I enjoy them. Though she did claim that it was not worth the effort or risk to obtain the images. I did not spend a great deal of time arguing the point; I simply stated that it was. While her faith in the Light I do not share, I understand it to be a powerful force in her life and therefore worth bolstering in order to keep her (and those that protect her) sound.

The album is far from full and many more images would be required in order to complete it, but for now I am content. It is not often that I hunt with utter success, and the other searches have been frustratingly lacking in results. In time I may try to procure more.

No comments:

Post a Comment