Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Path

My darling had a brilliant breakthrough when searching for information and strategies to face the enemy. It was not the discovery of a singular item, but a new kind of thought and path to pursue. My feet and arms are employed on that path now. I search Night Elf ruins in Azshara and Ashenvale for what is needed, but am cognizant of the difficulty involved in finding what may have long been lost to time.

Still, this new path is a relief for several reasons. One is that it replaces the need to consult with a warlock, which I had already hesitated to do. I had made an overture toward Astoreth, Westel’s betrothed, because she is a reputedly powerful warlock. 

But an unforeseen interruption prevented our meeting, and then there was a lack of communication following. I even attempted to contact her through her daughter, Kuvasei. This do I attribute to her engagement to Westel and the doubtless demand on her schedule thereafter. D.A. also seemed eager to steer me from that course.

No comments:

Post a Comment