Sunday, April 15, 2012

Update #7

In the spirit of Noblegarden I brought a supply of chocolates home. The largest and most opulent basket was destined for D.A. to plunder, but I also made up one for Mirtai. She has not observed the holiday before and I thought it appropriate to include her. D.A. thought this might improve her spirits given the recent challenges. However, Mirtai’s melancholy has not diminished. 

Recently also I traveled to Coldarra with the Regent, and there I deceived her with a ruse. It was quite brief, ending within a few minutes of enacting it. She appeared entertained after having a moment to realize and react by kicking a great deal of snow at me. It is no small feat to fool her. She rightly called me a number of unflattering things. But while the justification that I gave her was accurate (revenge for a snowy assault at the Tribe’s Winters Veil party), it was not the entire reason. 

When visiting Nemeiah at the Vanguard, she related the experience of healing Roeth, the Bishop’s pocketed death knight, and losing consciousness from applying the Light. But when she woke, she retained no damage. Father Demian had healed her with Shadow in direct opposition to her wishes. I require more thought on this before being able to provide counsel.

Finally, I have also expended a great deal of energy on gathering materials such as Jasmine and ore, in order to sell legitimately upon the market. Thus far, it has been profitable. I am hoping to reveal the totals to my beloved soon. But this income will likely slow as I am sent to seek new knowledge in order to destroy the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment