Friday, April 27, 2012

Discovery


I located a trove in a submerged ruin in Azshara. Though the first tome retrieved from there was not precisely what is needed, my beloved assured me it was of the proper time period. I must trust in this as none of the text is in any language I can read.  

The majority of the day following I spent transporting the contents of the cache to home. A great number of books had been destroyed by time or disintegrated in my hands, but I am hopeful that there is something that will help us defeat the enemy. After all, when hunting a demon, what better to consult than the writings of Demon Hunters?

As a note, Mirtai has returned to her duties about the house. This is very helpful, as D.A. and I concentrate our energies on our tasks and sometimes forget to take meals and rest, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment