Saturday, April 14, 2012

In Disguise

Following the Tribal Meeting on Thursday, some members of the Tribe were suddenly and secretly transformed into rabbits. This was likely a prank by one of their fellow Tribesmates. I recall Kruega mentioning that he had found a branch that changed individuals into the animal.

However, those of us that remained on the bluff did not know who each of the rabbits were, or that they were disguised. One of them kicked at my leg (a rather bad idea on its part given the amount of metal usually protecting my shins), and then went on to cuddle into the bosom of a new initiate, Caelyssa. She is an Elven huntress, which should have been an indication of who that particular rabbit was.

The second only nibbled at my toes and I picked it up to hold (I believe caring for Nunuru has made me more compliant in this sort thing). Then, I was mortified to discover that the gentle creature I had petted was Vivvienne. Her current mate, Scynthe, was nearby and I promptly returned her to him. She somehow changed into her natural form after and assured me that I had not behaved improperly. And that she had enjoyed the attention.

The first rabbit though, continued to nestle in with Caelyssa. Vivvienne identified it as Westel. I mentioned that he should mind his paws. Vivvienne added that he should indeed, given that he had just become engaged to Astoreth. But when I departed a few minutes after, he appeared to have no intent to abandon his warm habitation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment