Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Safe Place

The Regent has asked me to find a place for her to be treated. She is one of those of the Tribe ill from prolonged contact with the entity that is disrupting them. There is apparently some danger associated with the process of cleansing someone, and a guardian is required. One that is not, nor can be affected by the illness.

To this end I have located several places about the world that are away from Piki’alo and not likely to be accidently visited by other members of the Tribe. One of these places I now prepare the way I did the area around my home. Though I have less time and energy to spare on it.

I also requested assistance from Nemeiah, and she guided me to a book with some sort of holy pattern that could be chalked upon a floor. She assures me that anyone can construct it regardless of prowess (or lack thereof) with the Light. The condition for choosing the place is that the Regent will not be informed in advance of where it is to safeguard against compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment