Monday, April 23, 2012

Whether to Remember


For some time now these dizzy spells have appeared and disrupted me at seemingly random times. Hoping to find some sort of stimulus or trigger, I had conferred with Nemeiah and paid attention to the details of each memory. Regardless of how unpleasant or confusing they were.

Now, there may be an opportunity to learn a great deal more. When crossing over the Dead Scar in Eversong Woods another came. It was vivid and specific to that time when Arthas marched on Silvermoon with his legions and destroyed the city. The Regent was present so I restrained any reaction to the scene. But I did think on it. And I calculate that this specific location could prompt other memories. By witnessing more I could learn what happened before death.

Yet doubt lingers. I related this to my beloved, and received the advice to think well on whether to pursue the past. That I may be happier to not know. When I sought Nemeiah’s counsel however, she recommended that it was worthwhile to subject myself (without over-doing it) for the opportunity to learn who I was. Somehow I must reconcile these two disparate opinions and resolve on a desire.

To uncover all that lies in the blackness before, or to be satisfied and fill the present existence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment