Monday, April 2, 2012

Nunuru

It is difficult to explain to Maag why there are little white cat hairs upon my cloak when I return home. The creator of those hairs is Nunuru, Nemeiah’s little while feline. He is obese, unused to rigorous labor, and is a source of great comfort to his mistress.

While she has been at the Vanguard, I visit him daily to ensure that he is fed and socialized. Having experience with the shadow-kitten, I thought it within my capabilities to do so. Particularly if it offered Nem some ease of worry while she is away.

As a note, the shadow-kitten does not shed. But it does bite. I prefer the shedding.

Regardless, he is temperamental at times and prefers when I remain for longer in some sedentary state, such as sitting and reading. I calculate that this is the behavior he is accustomed to with Nem. Though it is not as easy for me to remain quiet and still. He has expressed his displeasure with claws to my cloak and gloves. Nem encourages me to not allow him to sway my behavior with tantrums. But as with the shadow-kitten, I hesitate to respond unkindly.

----Do not mistake that for softness, journal. I am still a death knight.----

No comments:

Post a Comment