Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Errands

Mirtai and I ran errands together yesterday, and she accompanied me to see the carriage. We encountered Pip in Orgrimmar, and the shamaness seemed to not remember that she had threatened Mirtai the last time they met. I assured her that no further contention was necessary, and Pip warmed immediately.

There was a note from Miss Hackwrench waiting when we arrived at the barn in Tirisfal. She stated that she was out collecting some of the parts that had gone missing from the reconstruction. I am not certain what occurred, and the others that were present did not, either. Aomaho and Sunspeaker were both working there, along with their supplier Rux, and Sir Veladrys, Sunspeaker’s brother.

Aomaho set out a tea for us and Pip provided a cake consisting of five types of chocolate and adorned with a letter “A” on it. I admit I was pleased to see that she is still practicing her letters, though our lessons have dwindled. Rux and Aomaho showed the progress on the carriage, and Sunspeaker and I discussed coloring of curtains and trim. 

For as rarely as she travels now, Mirtai behaved quite well. She was polite, and spoke easily with Rux in particular. Though I could discern that she was not comfortable. By contrast, another man named Revelin, who is attached to Veladrys, appeared. This was a noisy point of disagreement between the brothers Sunspeaker. Eventually, the paladin and the man he called his husband retreated.

Minus the missing parts, Aomaho still assured me that the carriage will be completed in time. I approve of this, as I still must apply the security, and I do not yet know how this will be accomplished on a movable object.

No comments:

Post a Comment