Friday, November 25, 2011

Update #2

I have been absent from Orgrimmar these last few days due to a few projects. The most intensive of which is the carriage. Repairs progress rather well, although there are still several modifications that may take longer to complete.  Miss Hackwrench offered to make the vehicle amphibious. But this is not necessary, and the project must be finished well before Winter’s Veil.

When I was last in Orgrimmar, one of the male members of the Tribe, an Elf named Scynthe stopped by. He apologized for his rather oblivious behavior when all of us were seated beneath the tree. Or rather, for the  tendency to not acknowledge any individual other than the object of his interest. I am curious whether this realization improves his manners. He also introduced his little daughter, whom he tried to give me to hold and I refused. She appeared younger than Rhiaden.


Soon I will try to meet with Anannia to chat. She stated in a letter that she had some kind of gift to bestow, although I confess I expect that she will not remember writing this. I sent her a few edible items, as I have for Vivvienne many times now.


One last note: If a carriage can be made amphibious, can it also be made to sled?

No comments:

Post a Comment