Friday, November 11, 2011

Mal'valen Sunspeaker

Father Sunspeaker is a Forsaken in the priesthood of the Light. When I first encountered him, he was adorned in white and gold with ceremonial wings on his shoulders. I may have been somewhat terse with him, given my usual reserve surrounding Light-flingers.

Mal’valen is self-effacing in personality, with an empathetic gaze. He spoke eagerly when asked questions regarding his beliefs, offered assistance when I posted for the carriage project, and displayed his ability to read the ‘aura’ of other individuals. He claims that his vision is poor.


He also demonstrated that he is familiar with the darker applications of power. Of course I approved of this, as D.A. studies the same magic. To this end, I requested that he put to paper some of his research and knowledge of the Shadow, to augment the robust collection of literature I have acquired.

Of his family, he has a brother named Veladrys, and a husband (that is his term) named Aomaho. The brother is a rather large and temperamental elf. I understand that Veladrys and Mal’valen are half-breeds, and I assume the second half is human. The brother has at least one small child, Rhiaden, who displays an unnerving fascination with undead. He did not fear me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment