Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mouse and Sunflower

About a week ago I spoke with Decie and Leahndri in Orgrimmar. Decie’s nickname is Sunflower, because of how enraptured she is with Leah, her lover. Whenever Leah, or Mouse as I call her, is present, Decie orients toward her like a sunflower to the sun. Leah is called Mouse because she is a timid, but occasionally shrewd individual.

I had not seen either of them in some time. It sounds as though they both are well, but busy. They have both met D.A. in person, but only the once, and I do not expect them to ever meet again.  

During their long absence I thought of the nature of our acquaintance, and determined that Leah and Decie are much more concerned with acquiring social information than any truly intellectual exchange. Initially with the Regent I was concerned that she was the same, but she is not.

It was Mouse that called me a puzzle. I suppose I am still friendly with both of them, though I tired of their prying into my personal affairs. I must admit that it was fun for a time to prolong their curiosity by not revealing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment