Sunday, November 20, 2011

Aura of Death

Several days ago, Anannia requested that I be present when she gives birth to her tiny one. I was quite anxious and abruptly refused.  She reacted with disappointment, as it was not a small offer for her to make.

Her reasoning was that my “aura of death,” as she called it would be good luck when combined with the pure life force associated with her child. The opposing powers of life and death at such a moment, she thought, would create “amazing results.” My counter was that for a desirable result, the strength of death and life would need to be balanced. Between a Knight and a tiny one, there is no balance. 

This is not the first time she has mentioned an aura about me. Although the last description included sunshine and rain, oddly.

Regardless, she seemed to accept the argument after a while, and agreed that it would be best for me to stay away at the birth. Perhaps there is some other way that I can assist.

No comments:

Post a Comment