Monday, November 21, 2011

Nemeiah

She is a Forsaken, though is not officially in the priesthood of the Light. A timid creature, her speech hesitates at times, and she often will call me “Miss,” rather than by my name. I prefer to be called Annjia, and she is making attempts to change her habit.

Several months ago she hired me to help find her mother’s violin in the ruins of Stratholme. I protected her as we traveled to her old home, but unfortunately the precious instrument had been shattered long ago.  As the violin was not found intact, I did not accept payment. We have been on good terms since.

She was engaged for a time to another Forsaken, but he abandoned her to pursue his duties in war. The gentle priestess became reticent and subdued, until a new operation came to Orgrimmar. There is a man, who calls himself a Bishop, overseeing the rejuvenation of Tyr’s Hand in the Eastern Plaguelands. There is an abbey with a library there, and her perspective has improved measurably since she joined, under the banner of the Argent Crusade.

Whenever she heals with the Light, she receives damage and pain for some days after. She seems to find the Shadow abhorrent. For this reason, I greatly desire to introduce her to Father Sunspeaker, as he knows of mending with Shadow, and I believe she could benefit from conversing with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment