Monday, November 28, 2011

Consultation

I showed Urukha the carriage, in its partially restored form. She approved of it, and I took advantage of her strong sense of style. She offered some very good suggestions about colors. I believe it also helped in moving her mind away from unpleasant things. We sat and drank a silvery wine on the cliffs of Tirisfal and had a lovely chat.

She also made inquiries regarding D.A., and I confess that I boasted the true intent of the carriage project.  She seemed amused by my enthusiasm. But it is difficult to conceal such a marvelous idea.

Last night I saw her again in Orgrimmar, after chatting with Pip briefly. They had returned from her journey into the spirit world to find her animal guide. Both appeared to be in a much improved mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment