Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Doxian

The other day this interesting little troll posted half a dozen books to me. We have met on several occasions and discussed various things, including an appreciation of literature, or a proclivity to acquire it.

We also seem to share a disability with regard to humor. He believes that many things are funny when society does not, and I often do not understand the joke in the first place. We do not, however, share an interest in explosive material. He has quite a fancy for it.

He also took the leisure to verbally send down a paladin some weeks ago, which I approved of.  I later punched that paladin in the face for being weak. Doxian also advised that the Forsaken that insulted me the other day while conversing with Vindy, Viktor, was under his protection, and that I should avoid damaging him when irritated.

The books he sent are quite welcome, as D.A. enjoys settling for the evening by the fireplace with one in lap. Usually I only sit and think, but if I dedicate myself to being still, I may also find pleasure in this sedentary past-time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment