Thursday, November 17, 2011

Paired

So many of my acquaintance are paired, or pursue romantic entanglements actively. There is a new pair that I learned of a few days ago following Vindy and Branam's wedding, and while I was surprised, I am not displeased. 

Of those I know, there are Pip and Urukha, Vindy and Branam, Decie and Leah, Do’xian and that strange Forsaken Viktor, Sunspeaker and Aomaho, Nicken and Khavee, Coilla and Urafang, the Darkrider and the Holy One. And now this new one, where each are each formidable in their own respect.

There are also those that parted recently. Vivvienne and Talil, confirmed by his pronounced absence and by her private words. Pip and Chopsie, Nemeiah and her betrothed. And Viere and Mirtai, although that was only because of his demise.

And there are those that are missing their partner and are in doubt. Birodil and Seako, Anannia and her beau; I believe his name is Matherion if I overheard correctly. There are other rumblings that I hear among those that seem happy.

It is no wonder that so much energy is required simply to keep current on all the changes, and there are some individuals that do nothing but monitor it.

Oh, and D.A. and me. But you should have known that already, journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment