Monday, February 20, 2012

Update #5

There is a scroll of rituals that Gom’jun and I retrieved from the necromancer academy of Scholomance. Located atop an unwieldy bookcase, I required his assistance in obtaining a height suitable to grab it. The denizens did not disturb us for the most part. Upon exiting, though, I discovered that there was a large sooty spot upon the parchment that blocked a key element. Gom’jun cleaned this with various chemicals. I brought it then to my beloved for deciphering, with the hope that it may help us vanquish the shadow-spectre.

The Regent has withdrawn from her pack to Dalaran. I understand why, but am concerned.  I have utilized the talisman to greet her, but have not spoken of the underlying motivations for doing so.  I asked Nemeiah for counsel on this; ironically, because I have also consulted with the Regent for advice on Nem. In both cases, it was for having misgivings and being ineffective in expressing them.

At Tyr’s Hand I was introduced to another death knight. His “given” name is Roeth. I knew him by reputation, and he was quite proud to have never heard of me. He is supposedly a skilled killer, but extremely lacking in social niceties. Nem finds him frightening. I am curious why he seems fascinated with the Bishop.

On a lighter topic, Pip is planning a festival of apples. One of the events will be an apple poem or story contest. I have been considering whether this may be appropriate to participate in, and what to say if so. I like apples, particularly ones covered in chocolate, as Urukha makes. But my affection is cool compared to the fiery devotion that Pip has for this fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment