Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gilnean Roses

I tasked Gom’jun with retrieving a specific rosebush from the ruined kingdom of Gilneas – the same sort of bush that I attempted to gather some weeks ago and was not able to. Then, Violet-Eyes the worgen interrupted me. Truthfully I did not remember that I desired those roses still until a recent chat with Nemeiah reminded me. She remarked that I had a “green thumb.” They are actually grey in color, but no matter.

The agreement with Gom’jun was that if he brought an intact plant I would pay a sum, and if the plant takes to its new home, that sum would double. He seemed so eager to assist and gain a bit of wealth for doing so. Za’zii accompanied him. I warned them to not do too much damage to the place.

They successfully uprooted one of the deep purple rosebushes and brought it to me. Violet-Eyes did not appear at all. The bush is now planted on the shaded side of the house. The climate here is not quite as fond of rain as Gilneas (although those periodic thunderstorms compete adequately), so it may require more care. However, I am quite hopeful that it will thrive, as the apple tree has.

No comments:

Post a Comment