Monday, February 13, 2012

Romulo and Julianne

In my search for testimonies on this “Love is in the Air” celebration about Orgrimmar, and out of an interest in finding poetic words, I located this book in D.A.’s library. It is a story of a boy and girl, from opposing families, who fall in love. That forbidden love leads to their deaths, and only then do their families reconcile and vow peace.

I had read halfway through it when Westel first spotted me. He teased, asking if it was one of ‘those’ books. I assumed that he meant the romantic fantasies that many others consume. Mirtai has joined the ranks of those that do, to my amusement. I corrected Westel's assumption, though, and defended my reputation from such nonsense. 

After we chatted and I told him some of the story, he seemed interested in it and asked to borrow it. The next day, when I encountered Pip and Urukha in Orgrimmar and related the entire story there, they also asked to borrow it. The trouble is, I have but one copy. I traveled to Tyr’s Hand to try and procure another, but Nemeiah was only in possession of a Common version. It had also been heavily censored by the Scarlets.

However, though I was there for some time, Westel did not make an appearance in Orgrimmar, so the book is still in my possession. Perhaps he was not quite as interested as he appeared. It is a shame, because it is a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment