Thursday, February 23, 2012

Drained

My darling has not yet recovered fully from the confrontation with the shadow-spectre.  Though no rigorous physical exertion was demanded, the contest of wills had great impact. I am doing all that I can to support, in addition to my normal duties.

Yet, despite the exhaustion, there has been progress on the issue with our cadaverous intruder. Persevering through weariness, D.A. deciphered the scroll from Scholomance and concluded that there is another spirit trapped here. In addition to Goodman Nathan, and the enemy. Her name we do not speak in order to not rouse the shadow-spectre. Now, I at least have something of a direction that can be utilized to craft strategy.

As I write this, though, the blankets are pulled up and my beloved rests. I prepare to appear in the world and perform as others require me in order to not raise concern or curiosity. I hope that my own energy is sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment