Saturday, August 18, 2012

Useless


Nemeiah was attacked in Orgrimmar the night before last. I was not present. Kruega, who had accepted my request to protect her, was embroiled with a fight and she became a casualty. Although she received healing I was extremely unhappy to learn of it.

Fortunately it was Nemeiah that related events to me and she entreated me to not be angry with him. Yet I struggled with my temper. Later, Kruega approached me alone and confessed his failing. I thought of Urukha, and Viere, and how useless it would be to accuse and punish him. He had killed the culprit at great personal cost. And seemed to regret the decisions made that led, inadvertently, to Nemeiah being harmed.

Any anger I presented would thus be unjust when examining my own sins and the consequences thereof. So I asked him to inform me if there was anything left to be done that I could assist with. He did not know what to do, himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment