Thursday, August 23, 2012

Architect


My beloved gave approval for the construction of a new building on the manor. While there is a great deal more I wish to do (as a result of “castle envy” described before), I whittled down plans after a simple calculation. Nathan will not suffer winter well if he remains in the ramshackle shed he currently inhabits.

I convinced D.A. easily of the practicality of the cabin but did not expect Nathan to be so blasted resistant. He felt that the expense and effort should not be made for his benefit alone. But when I reminded him of how unpleasant it would be once the seasons change, he relented and offered assistance with this and the future projects I hinted to.

The one concern I expressed privately to my beloved was over how Mirtai would respond to the development. D.A. replied with sly tone and expression that the consequences would likely manifest only after the cabin was furnished properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment