Thursday, August 2, 2012

Reaquainted


In Orgrimmar I encountered Kruega and we began to chat, when Pip interrupted us. I departed immediately thereafter for Tyr’s Hand, hoping that he would follow but he did not.

It was good to visit with Nemeiah. She allowed me to borrow an old book from the abbey library to bring back to my beloved. It is called “The Legend of the Green Knight,” and is written in old Common. I cannot read it of course, but D.A. can. The tome is quite old and fragile so it is protected in a bound leather case during travel. When I held it, Nemeiah remarked that it was good to see me relaxed. My answer was, “I have a book.” Which truly meant that I have something that will make my beloved happy.

Then to my astonishment, Kruega then walked into the courtyard of Tyr’s Hand. He explained that he now had permission to travel. Nemeiah was delighted to see him. So I left to allow them time and space to reacquaint. Without “big sister” hovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment