Friday, August 24, 2012

Update #9


Kruega wrote to inform me that he has decided to retreat in order to pursue more training. He will not appear in Orgrimmar or with the tribe until he has concluded this. To be truthful, I was a bit surprised. I wrote back to offer any sort of assistance he may require from a distance.

To the Regent however I expressed hope that this withdrawal will enable Kruega to craft his own interpretation of recent events. And not depend on others to do so for him. That he will be away to train provides opportunity for this.

Within that same conversation I reminded the Regent that I wished to relinquish the tribal talisman. My intent since resigning was to return it to her, because she offered it to me initially. For the sake of formality. But she had told me then to keep it until she gave leave to surrender it. 

Nemeiah and I have been at odds (gently) regarding her wish and abilities to heal. We cannot find an agreement on when it is best for her to offer mending, and when it is best to preserve herself. I referred to it as "throwing the Light" at people and she did not approve. But I am worried when each day she relates a new story of someone who was hurt and needed to be healed; and the new injuries on herself she nurses as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment