Monday, September 24, 2012

Theramore


The Alliance city ruled by Lady Proudmoore has been razed by the Horde, and war is certain to follow. When I learned of it I informed my beloved and set out to determine how much danger this house and its residents could face. While some investigation assured me that it is not likely that we would be discovered, the risk has increased.

Initially I also worried that conscription orders may be issued. D.A. expressed in clear, strong terms that I would not be permitted to submit to them if they were. This is not due to any love of the Alliance or hatred of the Horde, but rather that our interests do not match either. After some brief thought I agreed. It is for the same reason that I have chosen to remain unaffiliated with any organization or clan.

For Nemeiah I do not worry because she is affiliated with the Argent Crusade, which is by necessity neutral. And Westlynn is a civilian, by my estimation. Both can seek refuge from war if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment